A state-of-the-art ultrasound complete with 3D-4D technology is available within our office. Ultrasounds are performed weekly by our dedicated ultrasonographer, who is certified by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers. Our patients benefit from the latest cutting-edge innovations in medical care.
Contemporary Women’s Care provides comprehensive women's healthcare. Our practice offers female patients a single, trusted source for diagnosing and treating gynecological problems. Many advanced procedures are performed right in our office for added convenience and cost-savings.
From well woman care to family planning to surgical options to menopause, our goal is to keep you healthy through all ages and stages of life.
Preventative & Health Maintenance Services
Preventative care is a core feature of our services. Addressing health challenges at an early stage is critical for optimal treatment. With that in mind, we offer annual health maintenance visits for all ages. The following offerings are available during these visits:
- Counseling to address common issues, such as contraception, weight loss, smoking cessation, depression, and issues of sexuality
- Physical exam that includes a Pap smear and breast exam by a women’s health specialist
- Screening tests, including those for sexually transmitted diseases, cholesterol, and glucose
- Appropriate referrals for mammograms, bone density tests (DEXA) and screening colonoscopies
While we always opt for taking a minimally invasive route in your gynecological care, some conditions may require more advanced procedures. Dr. Baradaran at Contemporary Women’s Care is specially educated and trained to deliver the safest, most advanced care available today. All the while keeping your comfort and convenience top of mind.
- Advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery
- Ovarian Cystectomy
- Lysis of Adhesions
- In-office procedures
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Other surgical options
In-Office Lab Services
To add comfort and convenience to your visit, our staff members are trained to perform routine lab tests to save you the trip to a lab and also your time!